Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Prostate Awareness Ribbons and TIAS 2014

Been relatively busy this past week due to Snow/Ice 2014 Part 2.  I was able to dye some thread to tat a couple of Prostate Awareness Ribbons for a friend. This particular ribbon color is light blue (sky blue).  The pattern is from Lenore English

I started a new project.  I am working on a napkin mat from Renulek.  Her site is in Polish but Google does a pretty good job at translating.  Rounds 1 and 2 are complete and am now working on round 3.  Will have a picture on next post.


Finally, Jane Eborall's TIAS 2014 is complete.  I knew we were to change colors; however, I forgot where.  Anyway, my sailboat is camouflaged for sailing the high seas.  The thread is from Yarnplayer (Marilee Rockley).  It is size 20 in Peaches 'n Onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment