Thursday, August 7, 2014

Tat Days 2015

Yes, I know this is more than a year away but I just had to post this.  I have been thinking of teaching a class or two at Tat Days next year.  I have one idea in my head to work on.  But last night I decided on a second one.  It is in a published book.  I wrote to the publisher asking for permission to use the pattern in a class and where the class would be.  I just opened my email this morning and saw a reply.  Excitedly, I opened the email and am now in cloud 9.  I have permission!  Now to tat it up, write the instructions in long hand (there is only a diagram) and wait for teaching application for next year to appear!

4 comments:

  1. Crikey - you're ahead of yourself, Phyllis!!!! If you want help with drawings or for a test tat then shout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am thinking ahead. I will keep you in mind for testing. It may take me from now to March/April to get myself organized. I have another idea that I want to design, tat and submit. The pattern in the publication does have a drawing only and a write up for description. I will tat and write up the pattern in long hand. Also, thinking of alternatives for the middle center ring (ie button or doodad). Will keep you posted.

      Delete
  2. Phyllis, how dare you keep us in suspense during a whole year!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just jazzed that the publisher gave me permission. I am going to be keeping me in suspense as well because I will need to submit when the applications become available and then wait to see if accepted or not!

      Delete