Friday, February 13, 2015

Shuttle Tag

My granddaughter found the tatted shuttle tag I made myself last week.  She was very intrigued with it.  So I asked her if she wanted one.  Of course she said yes.  I then took her up and had her pick out the thread.  Now you need to know she is only 2.  I was happy to put things aside and make her one.  She saw the partial (all beads were one it) on Wednesday, picked it up admiring the beads and walked away.  I did receive it back and thought I better finish before I see here again.  She will receive it this afternoon.  The thread is size 20 Lisbeth in Spring Flower.  Pattern can be found here: http://www.itsabear.com/kathy/Pattern/shuttletag.html


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty ! And the tatting legacy seems to be passing on .... a tatter-in-the-making :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has her own large shuttles. She like picking them up and clicking them together. I hope in time she will want to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! This is on my 'to do' tatting list, too

    ReplyDelete