Friday, June 12, 2015

Tatting Work/Shuttles Lost

It is a sad day in my household.  I had started Doily #1earlier this year from Tatted Fashion by Teiko Fujito.   I was working on it when my mom had several hospital stays earlier this year.  Now that my testing is complete, I started looking for this doily to work on last night.  Lo and behold, it is nowhere to be found.  I know I had an Aerolit (mgf England) and a metal shuttle with it.  It is not in my tat bag where I am pretty positive it should be.  I guess I will be busy next week looking at every little place I can think of to see if it shows up.  If not, I am not going to fret.  I know my mind is not as sharp as it was (brain overload).  I will just start over again.  In the meantime, I have other projects to work on.

4 comments:

  1. Awww...of course it will turn up where you least expect it. Try and have a good day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it turns up. It should do if you didn't take it out somewhere. I once lost a tatting bag with work and two shuttles when I took it with me to work in some boring queue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be worth it to make a quick call to the hospital. I'll bet they have a lost and found. Just in case...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. I do not think the hospital will know. My mother lost a robe last September during a hospital stay. It never turned up even though we contacted nurses and housekeeping the same day. Keeping positive that it will show up when least expected.

    ReplyDelete