Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pinkie Pie & Misc

Granddaughter loves My Little Pony especially Pinkie Pie.  Here is a tatted version.  Pattern is from Toys for Tatting by Martha Ess.  I had tatted Granddaughter's name in 2012/2013.  This will be placed in a frame with her name for a wall hanging.  Note:  when I first started the pony, I showed Granddaughter.  Her response was "I don't want a flower", referring to the rear.   The words of a 4-year old.  Thread is Lizbeth Size 20 in Dusty Rose Lt and Azalea Med.

I submitted my application for the Tatters Across Time Proficiency Course, Phase III.  I have been notified I should be receiving my packet this week.  I am going to be concentrating on this course to submit it back in a timely manner.  At least that is the plan right now.  TIAS is in full swing along with a special project I am doing.  Focus, focus, focus.

Applications are being accepted by the Palmetto Tatters Guild for Tat Days 2017 to be held this September. Two patterns are complete.  Just want to retat one and write up the other prior to submittal.  Applications are due mid-February.

3 comments:

  1. So pleased to see someone else enjoying Martha's book, that is a very pink pony, but so lovely. Good luck with your pattern applications for Palmetto

    ReplyDelete