Thursday, November 29, 2018

Earrings

My daughter was invited to participate in a craft show for her quilt guild.  I mentioned that I would tat up a few items that she could sell.  Unfortunately, she was scheduled to work that evening.  These will be held until next year.  Items will be added as I have spare (?) time this coming year. 

The doily is Mary Konior  Spinning Wheel mat from her book Tatting with Visual Patterns.  I had a pair of Christmas Trees with silver beads, but I offered them to my daughter.  The red floating heart is Nina Libin's pattern from Tat Days 2018.  It is tatted with Oren Bayan metallic.  It will be a gift to my grand daughter for Christmas.  She had open heart surgery to fix a couple of holes in her heart when she was 4-months old.  Still need to do the necklace chain piece. 

Been working on a pattern for Tat Days 2019 and have at least one or two others that need to be designed from paper drawings. 

3 comments:

  1. The spinning wheel mat looks good in those colours. You’ll have to put them away in a safe place, unless you get an earlier chance to sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a zip bag at my work station. Everything will goi in there. Need toitoi finish with findings and place on cards. Then a safe place will need to be found.

    ReplyDelete