Saturday, June 29, 2019

HDT and Jewelry

Been a little AWOL.  I have been busy test tatting and finishing up a project for the teachers for Palmetto Tat Days, along with housework and grandkid watching.

All of these projects were tatted using HDT.  The green is called Palmetto.  Pattern:  Newcastle Necklace.  The blue is actually a blue-green called 9K.  Pattern:  Darker is Keyed Up Earrings and the Ligher is Lacy Treasure Pendant.  All these patterns are by Marilee Rockley from her Tatted Jewelry book.  These pieces are for a possible craft show later this year.

The two butterflies are my current colorways just made this past week.  The larger is called AMM-1.  My grand-daughter pick the colors and I dyed the thread.  The little one is called "Spike".

I am planning on having a few of these colors with me at Tat Days this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment