Thursday, September 6, 2012

Attack of the Navi-gators and More

I am being over run by Navi-gators : ).  Actually, I have one more in the works.  These will be thank yous for  people that will be covering for me while I am on vacation.

Here is another attempt at varigated thread.  I had to over dye it again because of streaking.  It is Watermelon, Raspberry and Orange.  Turned out just the way I wanted.  As soon as I can constantly dye without streaking, I may think of opening an Etsy or Storenvy.

Well, I am semi packed and will be off to Tat Days tomorrow. My first so I am looking forward to meeting fellow tatters and putting faces to names I have met online over the last year.

2 comments:

  1. I am only semi packed too. I have no idea what all to bring. Of I am packing for an adult and a child... so I am trying to pack an appropriate amount of toys to keep her busy without packing the whole toy box! Looking forward to meeting you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring along shuttles and she can join in the fun of tatting along with all of us. I am sure she will be able to help you at the booth. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete