Here is my original design for the August Tat-It challenge. I am really liking these challenges. We were to start with a 4-ring base. Then design using 3 different techniques. I used split rings, mock picot, and graduated picots. I also changed thread for the outside as I wanted a definite border.
As you can see, I have updated my blog a little. I asked a fellow tatter about making tabs at the top. She gladly shared directions on how to do them. I now have a pattern and need diagrams. The pattern is were I will post my patterns I would like to share with tatland. The need diagrams is were I will post pics and any information about the design. They are their as reminders for me to diagram them and put them into the pattern format for sharing.
I am presently working on an In-Tatters mystery doily tat-along. I also have other testing to do and need to start again on my Proficiency course samples.
So much to do and so little time!