Monday, September 2, 2013

Current Tatting

The top motif is from Jan Stawasz "Tatted Treassures" book.  It is called Mirror on page 82.  Outside row was done my normal tatting way as I could not figure out how to do it the opposite way as diagrammed. The thread is from Yarnplayer, size 20 in Corsage.

The bottom pic is my second start to the mystery doily.  I am using size 10 Red Heart thread.  My chain spacing is 3-2-3, join, rw, 2-3.  It still cups a little but not as bad as my first attempt.  May only do two rows and set down for other projects and them come back if I desire. There is a thread at Intatters that has the info on this doily as well as the pattern and updates to the pattern.

Tat Days is next weekend in Toccoa, GA.  I have my tatting bag packed and ready to go.  Eager to learn new techniques, refresh what I know and see fellow tatters.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at tat days, phyll. I wish i could vome with you!

    ReplyDelete