Monday, September 22, 2014

No. GA State Fair 2014 Results

Went to our local fair this evening.  Had a great time.  Chili cheese hot dog with Hawaiian Ice.  I digress a little. 

Before dinner, however, we went to the non-commercial building to look for our entries.  I received one of each ribbon.

The variegated doily is Renulek's Spring doily.  I am please with the result.  The earrings is a pattern from Anitra Stone Tat Days 2012 Chandelier Earrings.  The pink/purple ornament is from Tat Days 2014 (a pattern by Martha Ess).  I am a little disappointed my peacock did not win anything.  I really like the way I mounted it and it will find a place on the wall next week.

The knitted shawl in the upper right corner was made by my daughter and received a first.  Very happy for her.  The wooden shuttle was one my husband made for me.  He did not win a ribbon but he is definitely a winner with me!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your daughter!!! :) And apparently the peacock was too great for such a small award as first place!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the comment about the peacock. That certainly cheered me up with a good positive on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your winnings. Love the doily, beautiful colors. I have not started but have purchase the thread Lizbeth Ice Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Phyllis! I am happy for you!! I love those earrings!!

    ReplyDelete