Sunday, September 3, 2017

Tat Days 2017

Just about all packed.  Finishing up some projects for the silent auction, need to finish a project for show and tell, dye a couple more colors of thread that I will be selling in vending and finish gathering my tatting for classes.  What a crazy year this has been.  Normally, I would be ready to go by now.  But this year, I seem to be running late on everything.  I am hoping to get back to a normal schedule when I return from Tat Days.

Hubby has been watching the Shuttle Tatting and now the Needle Tatting DVD's by Georgia Seitz he won from Tat Days.  He is doing needle tatting along with Georgia and has done a ring with a double picot!.  He says needle tatting is easier than shuttle.  I am glad he is enjoying the art!

I look forward to the weekend as a time to meet up with past friends, friends met online and meeting new friends.  Also look forward to picking up a couple of additional books for my library.

As fall gets closer, online tatting classes will be restarting.  I look forward to attending these each week.  Just seems like I have missed quite a bit this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment