Sunday, October 8, 2017

New Acquisitions

Here are my newest acquisitions.  No I did not need them but they are so pretty.  The mother-of-pearl is from Rita at Shuttles by Design.  The moon/witch is from Lisa at Tatting Corner.  It was one of those "I saw it and I just had to have it" moments.  Love them both!

Started a new doily as my go to project while working on my proficiency course.  Been attending Georgia's online class on Mondays and Sue's Tatting Design class on Tuesday. 

Since we have rain thanks to Nate today, think I will see what I can come up with for a tatted paperclip pattern for Georgia.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Phyllis, I still have to send that artisan in. Probably won't matter until February though.
    Nice shuttles. Mother of pearl is pretty, but is it fragile? I would almost be afraid to use. it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, the Mother of Pearl is a veneer on a wooden shuttle. Very sturdy.

    ReplyDelete