Finished a couple new items that were on the bucket list before going back to unfinished items.
The shuttle tag has been on my list for a while. I finally dyed some thread based on a couple of monsters I have seen. Modified the pattern as written a little as I did not like the way the clovers were after I tatted the first set. I think the next time I dye this thread it will be a little less of the yellow-green and a little bit more blue.
The earring-pendant set is from a pattern by Elaine P Gan (Facebook.com/tatting box) called Heart 2 Heart. I used iridescent embroidery floss, 3 strands for the pendant and 2 for the earrings. Just need to add findings. I will be donating this set to the Palmetto Tat Days in September for their silent auction (hint hint for anyone attending!).