Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ShuttleTag and Earring-Pendant Set

Finished a couple new items that were on the bucket list before going back to unfinished items.

The shuttle tag has been on my list for a while.  I finally dyed some thread based on a couple of monsters I have seen.  Modified the pattern as written a little as I did not like the way the clovers were after I tatted the first set.  I think the next time I dye this thread it will be a little less of the yellow-green and a little bit more blue.

The earring-pendant set is from a pattern by Elaine P Gan (Facebook.com/tatting box) called Heart 2 Heart.  I used iridescent embroidery floss, 3 strands for the pendant and 2 for the earrings.  Just need to add findings.  I will be donating this set to the Palmetto Tat Days in September for their silent auction (hint hint for anyone attending!).

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome colorway and shuttle tag!!!! :)
    Wonderful heart 2 heart set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sets look great! Congrats on your finishes. The nametag has been on my list for awhile as well.

    ReplyDelete