Thursday, March 15, 2018

TIAS, Quilt Squares and Brussel Squares

TIAS for 2018 is now finished.  She has been swimming her way across the pond and finally made it into Jane's email basket.  It was another wonderful TIAS.  Thread was my own HDT in Cherry Cola with yellow eyes and Lizbeth pink thread.

I did a few of the Brussel Squares.  I did not send them (missed the deadline).  But I loved the pattern.  Worked them up with bits of pink thread I had on shuttles or left over from previous projects.

I have also been busy finishing up on 6 quilt squares for the 2018 Palmetto Tat Days scholarship.  Had fun deciding what to put on the squares.  Patterns were from Jane Eborall, Georgia Seitz, Sherry Pence, Karey Soloman, Wally Sosa, Martha Ess, Coretta De Loughmiller, Mary Konior and my own design.  If I have forgotten anyone, please forgive me.  I just started tatting away without writing down who was what's design.

I have another request for a couple more lanyards.  Halfway done with one.

Palmetto Tatters is doing a couple craft shows in April.  Would also like to tat a few projects for them to sell.

Also, I did submit and approved to teach a class for this years Palmetto Tat Days to be held in September.

5 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like you have been busy! Fabulous tatted pieces!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Phyl, It's not too late to mail in the Brussels Squares! She extended the deadline to the end of the month. Check it out.
    Love the quilt squares! Beautiful!!
    Katie V in NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I heard that too that she extended the dead line :) you look busy and everything looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. I will look into getting them in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the deadline has been extended, so hopefully you have time to get yours in. Quilt is fabulous! I saw your mermaid on Jane's blog, I do like her hair colour.

    ReplyDelete