Sunday, January 15, 2023

Help with Blogger Comments

 Need help please.  Somewhat tatting related.  I have a blog through blog spot.com.  Only use it for tatting.  Using my Mobil phone, I can not seem to reply to any comments made to my posts.  I can publish posts with no problem.


Problem is when I try to comment, it wants me to sign into Google.  I click the button, type my login, and it comes back as “not able to sign in to comment.  Check browser configurations to allow sign-in.”  I have check settings and can not figure it out.  Thanks to anyone who can lend assistance.

2 comments:

  1. I’ve had that problem in the past with blogger.com. I’ve not heard of blogspot.com though. Try logging in from another gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally found my answer. In the Chrome settings, cross-tracking needed to be allowed. Now I can comment on my own posts again!

    ReplyDelete