Thursday, July 18, 2024

Temp Tat-Along and Butterflies

 

Catching up on the temperature tat-along.  January at bottom.  Now working on June.  Got a bit behind due to a couple family members being hospitalized, watching grandkids, doctor appointments and a lack of wanting to do anything.  Now that things have again simmered down, I am feeling more energized to work on things again.  May has been warm being 80-85 degrees F.  June looks like it is following the same pattern.

In the meantime, I have been using scrap threads to make butterflies.  These will be donated to The Palmetto Tatters Guild at Tat Days in August.  

I have also done some color research.  I hope to be getting my dyes out and play with new color ways for next years Tat Days.  This will be a winter project as I have projects I need to finish first.


3 comments:

  1. I like the way your temperature tat is set out, it’s clear how the weather changed over the months. Pretty swarm of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It is amazing how temperatures are different from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would've been a 'good' year for mm to make a temperature mat what with the extremes and record-breaking numbers, LOL. Yours is coming along nicely and wow, love those butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete