Friday, January 11, 2013

TIAS 2013

Today is the first day of Tat It and See (TIAS) 2013.  If you haven't participated before, I would urge you to try it.  The link is http://tatitandsee. blogspot. co.uk/.  I did my first last year and it was amazing.  She publishes pieces of the pattern every few days.  The exciting thing of the whole project is that you are welcome to give a guess as to what the tatted piece will be as we go along.    Each piece of the pattern builds on the previous until the finished piece is tatted.  Last year there were over 100 participants from all over the world.  It was great to look at all the postings of the finished piece (goats).

The TIAS is for every level of tatter.  If there is a technique that needs explaining, she explains it very easily. I actually learned about SSMR's last year for the first time.

I have mailed in my Phase I of Tatters Across Time Proficiency Course.  It has been received and is now in the evaluation phase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment