Friday, December 20, 2013

December Tats

I have been busy testing.  The purple is a design I made myself.  The pink/red is a variation of that design.  Don't remember the black/pink.  The yellow is from Minitats by Patti Duff number 49.  The butterfly is from Learn to Tat by Janette Baker.

The key pattern is from Tat Days 2012 by Sharren Morgan.  The thread is from Tatilicious called Rainbow-licious.  I modified the pattern a little as it calls for one bead and I wanted to use two.  I did a little lock chain around the top bead to extend the top. 

3 comments:

  1. Dear Phyllis, just a note to tell you that the colors of your mystery doily is very pretty! Very good choice. brave tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. I try to use colors that are appealing to me. I sometimes surprise myself!

    ReplyDelete