Friday, January 30, 2015

TIAS - Day 9 & New Napkin

Yes, I am still alive and tatting.  Been working on my proficiency course samples, a tatted bag from TAT Days 2014 and the TIAS 2015.   Here is my TIAS through day 9.  The color is Rust which I hand dyed as a sample.  The bottom looks like goucho pants.  Still have no real guess.  It will certainly be a surprise when done.  It is still not to late for anyone who wants to join in.  See my previous post for the link.

Just looked at Renulek's.  She has just started a new tatted napkin.  Rounds 1 and 2 are posted.  She does beautiful work.  These are nice tat alongs to work on, although, her napkins tend to be on the large size.

1 comment:

  1. Your HDT is a nice rusty color. I made a mistake in my TIAS, Have to start all over again.

    ReplyDelete