Friday, September 25, 2015

Fair Results

Went yesterday on opening day to our local fair.  After going through the barn, we wondered into the craft area to look and see what we did.

I was thinking the lanyard (needlework-misc) and red/white star (Christmas- ornament) would win also.  It just was not meant to be this year.

There were three entries in the tatting category.  My husband received a third for a tatted owl.  Some one else received the first for a white doily.  My brown doily was the second.

The purple necklace was entered in the jewelry category.

Overall, I am pleased.  Now to plan for next year. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I think everything is wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that there was competition! Like the 25 Motif challenge, I think it will keep people tatting. Or maybe just encourage the finishing of projects! ;-)

    Your tatting is lovely. I like the colors and the tatting itself looks great!

    ReplyDelete