Monday, September 2, 2019

General Musings


Tat Days is almost here!!!!  Been busy packing up materials for classes I am taking/teaching and vending (small sampling of thread shown here).

This year just has been a whirlwind.  Just don’t know where time has gone.  Hopefully I am going to try and get more organized.  Will see how long it lasts.

Did finish this mat from Mary Konior Tatting with Visual Patterns.  I added a couple of extra motifs to make it a little bigger.

Almost finished with Ivory Lace Tatted Doily from freepatterns.com.  This one will be given away.  This was also the first doily I have done using split chains to go from row to row.  Split chains are now easy peasy!

Still working on my 3-d block tatting project.  Still have my monster doily to finish.  I have know purchased the “Lagniappe” doily pattern (another monster doily project).  Have colors in mind for this but will have to wait until October when I will be able to dye thread.  


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Wonderful colors!!! :)
    Love your doilies too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your MK doily! Enjoy Tat Days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Konior's Spinning Wheel glass mat is my all-time-favorite pattern! I love the colors you've used! Have a wonderful time at Tat Days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MK doily has been a go to when I want something to tat as a grab and go but don’t want to concentrate on a pattern.

    ReplyDelete