Saturday, September 14, 2024

Tat Days 2024 - Part Two

 

Day 2 found me in Randy Houtz class for some more alternating thread samples (left side).  Did pick up his latest 2 books (Chain Around and Split/Rings).  Eager to make more samples and start a tatting notebook for samples.  Scraps of Knit-cro Sheen threadwas used.

Next was the Cell Phone fob holder from Kelli Slack.  There were options for the wristlet.  I choose the challenge.  Worked from front/back side.  Unfortunately, the picture does not do it justice.  Colors is the green with a light blue (not white).  Used HDT by me.   I can see more of these so I can change out to match my mood!  May even make a lanyard to hold it when I go walking.

Last class of the day was a SCMR Tree by Erin Holloway.  Lizbeth Metallic was used along with some pearl beads I found at a craft store.  SCMR and split rings make up the tree.  Easy pattern for last class.  If only the brain would read the pattern correctly.  Retro tatting was done several times.

The Squared Away was from Jane Eborall’s class from Day 1.  Finished it a couple days later.  

I do believe this is the first time I have pretty much completed all class projects.  For those who are interested, next year’s Tat Days is scheduled for September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment