Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

Presents given and received.  The first is called Unfolding Heart by Marilee Rockley - given to my daughter.  Silver beads were added for a little bling.  The second is Ars Colaris "My Wonderful Tree".  It was in the process of being stiffened.  The recipient (a family friend) will have to attached the pieces into a star.  The last are shuttles my wonderful husband made for me out of exotic wood he found at a local woodworking shop.  They need a finish and then I will put them to work.

Going to make a couple of quick smiley faces tonight.

Tomorrow will start the design process of a chocker/bracelet.  Palmetto Tatters Guild is now accepting applications for teachers.  Tat Days is September 3-6, 2015.  Deadline for applications is February 15, 2015. 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful tatted pieces!! :)
    Beautiful shuttles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tatted pieces are lovely, Phyllis!! Your shuttles are adorable. I find the pink one on the right amazing!
    I am shy to ask if you consider selling them, with all this new VAT hassle. Blush!

    ReplyDelete