Saturday, August 27, 2022

Doily and Shuttles


The Online Tatting Class had a special decoupage shuttle class on August 17.  Had some plain shuttles so I joined the fun.  Fabric, paper and stickers were used along with a little glitter modge podge.   The tigger is for my hubby, the blue and red I may bring to next years Tat Days to sell and the other three are for me.

The doily is done in size 30, thread hand dyed by me.  Pattern is called Tatted Pineapple Doily adapted by Kendra Goodnow.  Handy Hands sells the pattern.  I make a doily for someone every year for about 7-8 years now.  This will be mailed or given at next years Tat Days.

5 comments:

  1. Your doily is impressive. Blinged shuttles are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shuttles and doily look great! It's been a while since I've blinged shuttles. It does make them special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really enjoy tatting with blinged shuttles.

      Delete
    2. For some reason, I am unable to sign into my account to comment (although I can sign in to post). Strange.

      Delete
    3. I've had that problem in the past. I wish I could remember what I did to fix it!

      Delete