My home away from home community has started having a ladies Wine Tasting Friends meeting once a month. We bring snacks and bottle to share or drink of choice. This past meeting I passed out tatted angels (circumstances warrant the angels to anyone who wanted one). We somehow got on the subject of names. One lady mentioned that the way her name is spelled (Jacqui), she can never find name "souvenirs". I turned to her and said I can fix that. The Tatted Nametag Shuttle pattern is by Kathy Lowe. I made the 7-letter version that was adapted by Sherin Goldin. The beads I have unfortunately did not have any blanks so I just left the last split ring empty.
Palmetto Tat Days is this coming Friday/Saturday. Been busy making Teacher gifts, putting them together, dyeing thread, making no poke shuttle cases and other misc things. Look forward to seeing everyone again.
Eye issues and cataract surgery on both eyes put a damper/delay on things, but I am finally back in the groove. It is now "which project do I start with". Got to remember that once I start, I need to finish instead of starting another!
For now I am continuing making angels, butterflies and working on A Mystery Doily written by Georgia Seitz. I believe I am working on Patty Dowden's version.

No comments:
Post a Comment